Welcome

Thank you for taking a look at my work. I am a pastel artist who dabbles in other mediums, and although I appreciate the simple elegance of black and white I love painting in color. Working in color is a challenging puzzle that I am continually trying to solve, how colors interact, how they set a mood. I strive to make my paintings interesting as well as beautiful.
I have been absorbed for many years with faces but I also paint animals as well as the human figure. In the coming weeks and months I will add more paintings as I finish them.
Most of these portraits were drawn from a good quality photo. I work fairly quickly and can usually finish a drawing in three to four weeks.
I am very reasonably priced and would love to do a drawing for you in pastel of a family member or your beloved pet.

If you are interested in commissioning a portrait you can contact me through my e-mail address at neighmoo@comcast.net

Jeanne's Art Page